posted on April 17, 2012 13:06
For metal patching jobs, there’s no need to mix two parts!
repair & patching compound
... the ready-to-use dent and body filler that spreads like paste and hardens into metal.
· Lab-metal may be powder coated, chrome plated, and painted.Sand, grind, drill and tap, machine and feather edge Lab-metal.
· Ready-to-use in the can -- easily applied with a putty knife. Hardens quickly, simply by exposure to air.
· Aluminum-filled repair paste for patching metal and non-metal items. Lab-metal smooths, fills and patches imperfections and dents. Sticks to any clean metal surface.
· May be thinned with Lab-solvent and brushed onto the application.
· May be powder coated over -- will not outgas or pop out.
· Powder coaters: Use regular Lab-metal for temp’s to 350oF, or up to 425oF for onetime exposures of less than 20 minutes. Use Hi-Temp Lab-metal for baking temperatures over 425oF, or multiple oven passes. Hi-Temp Lab-metal must be heat cured.
· Surface prep tip: Clean surface with Lab-solvent first!
Welders, fabricators, metal finishers, auto body shops, powder coaters, machine shops, chrome platers, foundries, blacksmiths, ornamental iron workers, plants, factories, plumbing/heating professionals...
ALVIN repair and maintenance products:
Hi-Temp Lab-metal, Lab-solvent (thinner and surface cleaner) and Lab-metal.
Alvin Products, a division of Dampney Co., Inc. • 85 Paris St., Everett, MA 02149 • (978) 423-7681 • FAX (617) 389-0484